ADA Compliance at Laurel Inn Salinas, CA
Laurel Inn Salinas is committed to providing our guests with a website that can be accessed by everyone. We strive to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s
Consortium’s WEb Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website and :
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
Public Space ADA Accessible Feature
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate accessible aisle.
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel.
- Accessible guest rooms
Guest Room Mobility Accessible Features
- Accessible doors with doorways that have at least 32-inches of clear width passage
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls for HVAC and lighting
- Accessible clear floor space
Guest Room Communication Assist Features
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual fire alarms